Am I Pregnant? Take This Online Test.
Have you missed your period by a couple days and wondering if are pregnant? Answer the questions below and note how many you answer “yes” to.
- Have you missed a period?
- Are you more tired than usual?
- Have you lost weight?
- Do you have to pee more often?
- Do your breasts feel swollen, sore or tender?
- Have you gained weight?
- Do you feel like throwing up?
- Are you experiencing headaches?
- Are you having mood swings?
- Do you feel dizzy?
- Have you noticed a change in your appetite?
If you answered yes to at least four of these questions, there is a chance you could be pregnant.
The only way to know for sure is to take a pregnancy test. First Care provides free lab-grade pregnancy testing and ultrasounds which can verify pregnancy and help determine how far along you are.
Even if you have taken a positive home test, we can confirm your pregnancy and provide information on your options. Our staff are trained to help you navigate your potential pregnancy and connect you to resources you may be in need of.
Your next step? Contact us by text or phone at 612-712-3974. Or schedule a confirmation pregnancy test online.